The perforated Stretch Film is an innovative product with its main feature being its perforated surface that allows the ventilation of the packaged products. This way, it maintains all the properties of the common Stretch Film and covers the requirements for use in cooling chambers and in other special applications. Available in hand and machine film for simple and automatic machines. Also, depending on the application, they are categorized in Micro (with small holes) & Macro (with large holes) perforated.
1. Less time required for cooling and ventilation of products.
2. High stability and secure seal.
3. Less waste volume – lower waste-handling costs.
4. Environmentally friendly – fully recyclable.
5. Applications: Biological products – for anything that needs to “breathe” such as fruits, vegetables, plants, eggs, cheese etc.
6. Products that have been palletized warm – to avoid humidity and for sterilization purposes, such as alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, canned food, medical products, animal feed, desserts etc.
7. Frozen products – for temperature maintenance such as ice cream, meat, fish, vegetables, snacks, etc.
Perforated Machine Stretch Film
Roll width: 480mm
Roll length: up to 4000m
Perforated Hand Stretch Film
Roll width: 480mm
Roll length: 600m
By maintaining commercial activities and strategic partnerships with leading companies in Europe, HELLAGRO offers branded and high reliability products and industrial packaging solutions, as well as agricultural supplies and quality packaging solutions for fruit, vegetables and horticultural products to the market. To ensure quality, HELLAGRO is certified and applies ISO9001: 2008 and ISO22000: 2005 standards which guarantee the high standards of its products.