Baling net ATLAS® of HELLAGRO is made in Greece, certified by international bodies, and available in various sizes.
It is ideal for forming round bales with guaranteed efficiency. Ensures fewer wraps for the formulation of the bale. Baling net ATLAS® performs excellently with all commercially available machines, while ensuring perfect coverage of the entire bale.
The baling net is suitable for all crops (hay, straw, alfalfa, corn) and performs under all weather conditions.
ATLAS® baling net is recognized by farmers and contractors around the world and has demonstrated that it meets all performance criteria.
- Made of modern high quality materials
- High resistance to resiliency and tear.
- Easy to install and use, with guaranteed efficiency
- Stabilized for UV rays so as to provide 100% protection against solar radiation.
- Comprehensive, continuous and uniform coverage
- Fast and efficient baling process.
- High-tech equipment for greater efficiency.
- Stringent quality control procedures in accordance with international industry standards and certificates.
- Maximum bale coverage for all types of crops.
- Each roll is numbered for easy identification.
- Guaranteed lengths.
- High resistance to chemicals, rodents, insects, extreme weather conditions, high temperatures and humidity
- Red warning label on the last 50 meters of each roll.
- Separate production code for each roll
|Available length||2,000 m.||3,000 m.||3,600m|
By maintaining commercial activities and strategic partnerships with leading companies in Europe, HELLAGRO offers branded and high reliability products and industrial packaging solutions, as well as agricultural supplies and quality packaging solutions for fruit, vegetables and horticultural products to the market. To ensure quality, HELLAGRO is certified and applies ISO9001: 2008 and ISO22000: 2005 standards which guarantee the high standards of its products.